Hello and welcome to my blog….
Today I have a very exciting blog post for you.
I got nominated for my first blogger award which is amazing and I can’t believe it. I got nominated by Dee at http://simplydeeindc.com who writes a great mix of posts which make you think which I always enjoy and they are always well written. She also does some lovely poems which you should go and read. If you haven’t already you should definitely check her out here and read versatile blogger award post here.
I also got nominated by Jeni Bee at https://jenibee.weebly.com/ who is a blogger who writes a range of different posts and also enjoys writing… like me. You can read her versatile blogger award post here and you should definitely check out her blog here.
I can’t believe I got nominated twice which is amazing and thank you so, so much to both of these amazing bloggers.
The rules for the versatile blogger award:
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog
- Share 7 things about yourself (I did 14 facts as I got nominated twice)
- Nominate some bloggers for the award
Here are 14 facts about me, some are more jokey than others. I hope you enjoy.
My 14 facts:
- I have tried out a mix of sports such as archery, kayaking, horse-riding, rhythmic gymnastics and swimming outside of school. These were mostly beginner classes but I like trying different things out and the only sport I have done long term is swimming but I enjoyed trying them all. When I did archery I felt like Legolas except for the fact that they had to move the target closer so I could hit it. Horse-riding was fun and the riding school was really nice, I only fell off once in my 1-2 years and I landed on my feet. I honestly can’t remember what happened- I have always been so confused by that.
- I have fainted 4 times in my 19 years.
- I learned to play the guitar for 2 years in primary school. I enjoyed it for the time I did it but I did it more for fun than anything else. I think my favourite song to play was ‘twinkle twinkle little star’ so you know be prepared to hear me as a rock star in a couple of year.
- If I have no shoes on I walk on my tiptoes. It’s a habit I have had since childhood. Does anyone else share this habit?
- I completed my A-levels (examinations when aged 16-18) in mathematics, geography and sociology.
- I have a confession. I haven’t looked after my Nintendogs in years. I used to have 3 Dalmatians. I used to love them and played with them nearly every day on my DS. The excitement when I got a new collar or won the agility competitions- there were the thrill for 8 year old me. I can’t remember their names now though–oops.
- I love writing.
- I have green eyes which is meant to be quite rare. That can look brown in low light though.
- I think tiramisu is the best dessert.
- I haven’t been outside of Europe.
- I have had my Rubik cube for many years and have still not completed it.
- I have a border collie called Layla (she’s adorable)
- I love TV which has damaged many productive days. Despite what I think I cannot always multi-task.
- I haven’t learnt to drive yet and honestly I am very scared I will crash it immediately.
Thank you so much for reading and I’m not going to nominate anyone but if you fancy doing it go for it. I would love to read it so please tell me if you have done it.
Have you ever completed a Rubik cube? What subjects did you choose to do in school? What is your favourite dessert?